The programme for tonight 11.06.23 is out!
- Karlheinz Stockhausen “Treffpunkt” (”Meeting point”) - from the cycle “Aus den sieben Tagen” - with course participants
- Christian M. Fischer “Totes Holz” - electro-acoustic (for 8 channel system)
- Justina Repečkaitė “Incantare” for bass flute and electronics
- Udo Kasemets “4′33 Fractals” - version with electronic instruments - with course participants
- Tarmo Johannes & Christian M. Fischer - “Improvisation” - various instruments
- Udo Kasemets “4′33 Fractals” - version with found objects - with course participants
- Tarmo Johannes “Dark-warm” for flute and electronics
The Workshop schedule:
FRIDAY: Start 10.00h - Room 107, Building 46
- 10.00 - 11.00 Introduction - John Cage, Udo Kasemets and Listening
- 11.00 - 12.00 Sound/Listening workhop I (Exercises derived Kasemets “4′33” using found objects)
- 13.00 - 14.30 Coding workshop I - Introduction to Csound, first “beep”, white noise
- 15.00 - 16.30 Coding workshop II - Work on Csound instruments for “Fractals”
- 16.30 - 17.00 Sound/Listening workhop II
SATURDAY: Start 10.00h - Room 107, Building 46
- 10.00 - 10.30 Sound/Listening workhop III
- 13.00 - 14.30 Coding IV - Work on the web app, creating a simple sine wave app with an HTML button and slider
- 15.00 - 17.00 as needed - rehearsal, possibly work on the software
SUNDAY: Start 11.00h - at the concert venue, KUZ Kreuz
Finalizing the projects, setting up the equipment and rehearsing
starting at 11.00h at KUZ Kreuz, Schlitzerstraße 81, 36039 Fulda
The registration is now open!
Just click on “Registration” in the menu above.
The workshop is free of charge. However, the number of participants is unfortunately limited. Kindly register to apply. We will get back to you soon.
The application deadline is Sunday 4. June 2023.
This is the official website of the “4′33 Fractals” Workshop with Tarmo Johannes at the University of Applied Sciences in Fluda from 09.June 2023 - 11. June 2023.
Stay tuned for more infos.